Sunday 27 January 2008

New bears

Alex
Timmy
Mason

Lenny in the bottom picture is 2.5". He is made from a long pile fabric in a deep red which has a black backing, he has white ultra suede foot pads. I have scissor and needle sculpted his tiny face and added some shading, his eyes are tiny onyx beads .

He is fully cotter pin jointed and is filled with polyester and steel shot for added weight. Lenny has a little hat and a pretty little ruff.

I have made Lenny a pin cushion which he loves to stand or sit on, he also likes to leave his hat on top of the pin cushion but sometimes forgets where he has left it.

I have just updated my website and added a few new bears, see the above pictures.
Alex is just under 3.5", Timmy is just under 2.5" and Mason is just under 3.5"

2 comments:

fribbles said...

I have to say Lenny is my favorite---that red just POPS! Love the checkered hat and ruff! =)

Bumpkin Hill said...

awww I particularly love Lenny too - fabulous :) Catherine x