Friday 10 December 2010

British Bear Artist Awards 2010


I will be going to the British bear fair this Sunday (12th Dec) for the British Bear Artist Awards as a few weeks ago i found out i had been nominated for Category 1 with my Sleepy bear who is called Sweet Dreams (Pictured)
I am Very nervous but so excited to be going.
I also looking forward to having a look around this lovely fair and spend some money on fabric's of course lol Who knows, i might even bring a new fluffly friend home ^_^

5 comments:

Miss Johnson said...

See you there, Vicki! I got a surprise late nomination too, didn't realsie until a month or so ago :P

Katy Cameron said...

How's your new fluffy friend settling in? Mines sitting quite nicely with the rest of the hug now ;o)

Sue Jennings said...

Hi Vicki

It was lovely to meet you on Sunday. I hope you had an enjoyable day. I have added myself as a follower and hope to have one of your little darlings living with me before long. Hope Tinker is settling in.

Hugs

Sue

Vicki said...

It was nice meeting you Chloe, big congrats to you xx

Katy he is settling in very well lol xx

Sue it was so lovely to meet you too. I have also added myself as a follower to your blog. Tinker is so adorable, thank you so much for him. I am so over the moon that i have one of your bears at last. Big Congrats on your award, i bet you are on cloud 9 hehe xxx

Sue Jennings said...

Many thanks, Vicki. I did have a lovely day!