Sunday 9 September 2007

Lizzie


I have just finished this little darling today and i thought i would show anyone who wanted to look, She is 3" and made from a lovely long pile fabric in a light purple , she has darker purple ultra suede foot pads with pulled toes. I have scissor and needle sculpted her tiny face as i do with all my bears ( i really love doing this part ) and added some shading, her eyes are tiny onyx beads

She is fully cotter pin jointed and is filled with polyester and tiny glass beads for added weight.

4 comments:

BumbleVee said...

I love to see each of your new little creations Vicki....tx for posting beautiful pics of them.

She has such a sweet face...your attention to the detail there makes all the difference in the world.

Vicki said...

Vee Thankyou so much for your lovely comment, it really means a lot to me to know what people think of my bears and you have made me so happy today.

Hugs
Vicki

Bronwen said...

As always you bears are adorable. the attention to detail is fab.

Vicki said...

Bronwya Thankyou so much for stopping by to have a look at my bears and for your lovely comment

Hugs
Vicki